Located right on the beachfront with direct access to the beautiful Playamar Beach.
Enjoy a true legendary vacation with Katmandu Adventures, the newest branded children’s resort club experience. Action-packed days of fully supervised fun and stunning play areas inspired by the myths and legends of Katmandu.
Fun areas where kids can try sports activities, art and craft workshops, and cooking classes with their families and their Navigators (professional monitors).
Spectacular Caribbean lagoon-style swimming pool measuring 1,500 m2 with 3 hydromassage areas, 2 spacious water sunbed areas and giant geyser and evening illumination.
The best evening shows in Malaga, with new shows inspired by musicals like "Mamma Mia", "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid".
Elegant and modern business hotel. Superb Convention Centre measuring 1,300 square metres and with capacity for more than 750 people.
Choose from a range of rooms with stunning views of the sea or pool area. Dining options for everyone, a children’s play area, lagoon-style pools, sun terrace and sunbeds, beauty salon and access to Playamar Beach come together to make Sol Príncipe Hotel the perfect family holiday.
Discover more Meliá hotels in Torremolinos, ideal to enjoy your holidays in Costa del Sol with your family or partner.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
From fun in the sun to siestas in the shade, there’s something to suit every age at Sol Príncipe Hotel. It’s a place to play and laugh, to relax and unwind, to be entertained and wowed and most of all it’s a place to be together. For a truly unforgettable holiday for the whole family, there’s no place better.
- Caribbean lagoon-style pool measuring 1,500 m2and with 2,100 m3 of water
- 3 hydromassage areas, 2 spacious water bed areas and spectacular geyser and evening illumination
- 1 pool Miramar with direct access to the promenade and Playamar Beach
- Indoor climatized pool (from January to May and October)
- 24 hour reception
- Private night watchman throughout the complex
- Free WIFI Internet connection
- Internet corner (E - point)
- Medical services a few minutes from the hotel (on request) (*)
- Ironing and laundry services (*)
- Public telephone booths (*)
- Hotel adapted for the disabled
- Free translation service APP Meliá Languages (**)
**Enquire about the languages available at the hotel
- Hotel adapted for the disabled
- Large private car park for the exclusive use of guests (*)
- Modern convention centre
- Stage for shows with seating for more than 650 people
- Spacious dining areas: International buffet, In&Out Cafe, Sport Bar and Caribbean Bar
- Laser Tag (*) (depending on the season)
- Mini Karting (*) (depending on the season)
- Hairdressers and Beauty Centre (manicure, pedicure, massages, fish spa) (*)
(*) With extra charge
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
There’s no need to travel far to enjoy healthy and delicious dining. With two restaurants and three cafes in Sol Príncipe Hotel, guests are spoiled for choice. Choose what suits you best by booking accommodation only, bed and breakfast, half board or their fabulous all-inclusive option.
Enjoy endless dining options from a fresh international buffet with a variety of international and Spanish specialities. Serving a wide range for breakfast lunch and dinner with an open kitchen so guests see the dedicated chefs freshly cook and prepare the food. Guests can discover the flavours of Andalusia, Asia and Mexico during the themed nights or you can savour classic favourites like authentic Italian cuisine from their Italian corner. From the finicky to the adventurous: there’s something to suit every possible taste.
(Enquire when booking for information about the gluten-free products and dishes)
IN&OUT BARIN&OUT BAR is the ideal place for enjoying appetisers and drinks between hours. From 11 am until midnight, sweet and savoury appetisers are served along with à la carte dishes, drinks and cocktails. Relax after a day of frenetic activity or refresh after sunbathing during their Happy Hour with a 2 for 1 deal on a wide choice of drinks.
At night, before enjoying an impressive live show at the hotel or heading out in Torremolinos, guests can relax with a drink at our Príncipe Sports Bar, which has up to six separate sports broadcasts.
In the evening, before enjoying a fantastic live show in the hotel or going out in Torremolinos, guests can unwind with a drink in the Sports Bar with up to 5 different sports broadcasts. Choose from a great selection of soft drinks, cocktails and premium brand drinks, and enjoy the elegant and exotic atmosphere. The perfect start or end to an evening on holiday.
In the heat of the summer season they open the Bar Caribe. Located next to the lagoon-style pool for guests to sip fresh juices, cool off with cold drinks and indulge in cheeky ice creams by the poolside.
- Location: Paseo del Colorado, 26, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga
- Rooms: 799 Rooms