Located in Malaga, in the resort of Torremolinos, in the heart of the Costa del Sol, and strategically located right on the beach, Meliá Costa del Sol is the best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Malaga, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service.
The hotel provides rooms and suites with fabulous sea views; different dining spaces; an outdoor pool overlooking the sea and surrounded by gardens; a Thalasso Spa measuring 350 m2; 24 hour Fitness Area; Wi-Fi; Internet corner; parking; as well as a magnicient Convention Centre with 14 meeting rooms and a capacity for up to 450 people.
From mid-November 2017 to March 2018 renovation work will be carried out on the façade of one of the hotel’s buildings and construction work will start on a new terrace and swimming pool on the rooftop. Due to work on improvements, these areas of the hotel will be closed except for the Christmas period (from 23 December to 2 January).
The other building and the rest of the hotel facilities will remain open. All necessary precautions will be taken to minimise any inconvenience.
The Level will remain closed from mid-November to mid-December.
Enjoy an unforgettable holidays in Torremolinos overlooking Mediterranean Sea in one of the main destinations of Costa del Sol.
- Spacious, bright hall
- Magnificent Convention Centre with 11 meeting rooms and a capacity for up 600 people
- Thalasso Spa (*)
- Mini gym
- Different dining spaces (Buffet Restaurant, La Proa Gastrobar and Lobby Bar) (*)
(*) With charge
The Meliá Costa del Sol offers its guests a carefully prepared cuisine based on a selection of the best seasonal and market products.
- DESCRIPTION: Magnificent cocktails and friendly, relaxed atmosphere. You’ll find an extensive choice of drinks, long drinks, gin and tonics…
- HIGHLIGHTS: Views of the pool and the sea
- ATMOSPHERE: With its relaxed evening atmosphere, you will enjoy live music
- OPENING TIMES: 8.00 hrs – 01.00 hrs.
- DESCRIPTION: For breakfast and dinner, buffet with show cooking, magnificent areas serving salads, vegetables, fish and meat, a wide selection of cheeses and cold meats, fruit and delicious desserts
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Mediterranean, international and regional specialties
- HIGHLIGHTS: Fabulous views of the sea and the hotel pool
- ATMOSPHERE: Spaciousand welcoming restaurant with natural light
- NOTE: Food and specific dishes for celiacs and dietary corner at breakfast.
- OPENING TIMES: Breakfast (7:30am to 11am).Lunch ( 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm summer season only). Dinner (7pm to 10pm)
- DESCRIPTION: Bar / restaurant with a la carte menu based on traditional Mediterranean cuisine with a creative twist. Choose from starters, rice dishes, sandwiches, rolls, fish, meat and delicious desserts. Known for its regional dishes: fried fish fished locally; gazpacho with reserve vinegar; salmorejo and sardines marinated in citrus fruit.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Mediterranean and regional specialties
- HIGHLIGHTS: covered terrace with fantastic sea views
- ATMOSPHERE: Spacious, modern and bright. Decorated with old photos showing the origins and history of Torremolinos and the Meliá Costa del Sol hotel
- NOTE: Set menu of the day with three dishes to choose from and dessert (only at lunchtime)
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch (13:30h - 16:30h). Dinner (19:30h - 23:30h)
- Location: Paseo Marítimo, 11, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga
- Rooms: 540 Rooms